The call on this pool was for a re plaster and repair tile
we found the pool sweep being shared and plugged into skimmer. I explained to the homeowner that having a pool sweep in your skimmer, keeps the skimmer from doing its intended job, skimming the leaves off the top of the pool. i recommended we install a new 2 inch sweep line from equipment area pump , to the side of the pool. We originally were going to keep existing tile and replace tile that fell off. after tapping on tile wall we found more than half the tile had a hollow sound indicating tile would fall off with in a year. we agreed new tile would be a better choice. the tile the homeowner picked is a beautiful Spanish remake called Santiago. the thing about this tile is it can look very busy if you do not mix with some plan tile (field tile). so we found a good match tile to add a cleaner look. we also added led color lights and rebuilt spa spillway for better flow and aesthetics.
* Westlake Swimming Pool Construction and Westlake Spa Construction
* Westlake Swimming Pool Contractor and Westlake Spa Repair Contractor
* Westlake Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Westlake
* Westlake Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair