San Angelo Underground Plumbing Leak Simi Valley Ca #2327
They recently had a tree removed near to the pool equipment ?
A good customer called me one week after the Santa Ana winds hit. We had just installed new equipment for him three months ago. The call was that the new pump was getting no Prime. Usually the situation means that the Santa Ana winds clogged his pool sweep and suction lines with leaves, and he is not getting any suction. After two hours of troubleshooting and blowing out lines with CO2, I told my customer this is not a clog. Something else is amiss. I told him there are two possibilities, either a buried check valve or a cracked pipe allowing air into the system. After troubleshooting the system we determined that we would probably have to run a whole new line. When the lady of the house mentioned that they had a tree removed in a planter I asked if they used a pickax She said yes. I said most likely you have a cracked pipe underneath the planter. And sure enough that’s what the problem was.
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair
Features we can add to your existing pool include:
- Beach entry
- Baja step
- Luxury lighting
- Upgraded tiles
- Hardscape resurfacing
- Safety handrails
- Shallower deep ends