Cracks In Swimming Pool Repaired – Thousand Oaks, Ca #1512
Cracks In Pool Pebble Finish Rep
“I have a crack on the floor of my pool that is now extending all the way up through the wall.”
As your gunite or concrete pool begins to age, the plaster will require the occasional repair.
Cracks in the structural shell of pool will allow pool water to leak through the gunite surface and leach into the steel sub-structure. This compromise’s the integrity and strength of the shell.
In order to repair and rebuild the damaged substructure we needed to replace the damaged areas by drilling exposing the structural fault and adding epoxy and new steel in the cavity.
* Thousand Oaks Swimming Pool Construction and Thousand Oaks Spa Construction
*Thousand Oaks Swimming Pool Contractor and Thousand Oaks Spa Repair Contractor
* Thousand Oaks Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair
Features we can add to your existing pool include:
- Beach entry
- Baja step
- Luxury lighting
- Upgraded tiles
- Hardscape resurfacing
- Safety handrails
- Shallower deep ends