Improperly installed paver deck could have led to a costly disaster – Simi Valley Ca #2302
Improperly installed paver deck could have led to a costly disaster …..Swimming Pool Paver Deck Remodel
Customer called us in regards to paver, grout, not matching around the pool from a previous paver company. What we found was a lot worse. The paver Company actually sloped the pavers so water would get in the house in the first big rain, and we brought it to the customers attention. The customer added barriers around the house just in time for the first rain.
Our original estimate was to remove pavers and reset them properly. What we found underneath the pavers changed everything. The previous paver company did not take out enough dirt to set the pavers properly. We took out 13 tons of dirt and added more sand in base so the pavers would install properly.
The previous company did not install any rebar steel in the footings of the steps the fire pit or the fire pit seating bench so we had to remove all of them because they were cracking right down the middle. We ended up, rebuilding everything from the ground up, installing new footings, steel, and enough concrete to support the structures.
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair
Features we can add to your existing pool include:
- Beach entry
- Baja step
- Luxury lighting
- Upgraded tiles
- Hardscape resurfacing
- Safety handrails
- Shallower deep ends