Thousand Oaks customer called me to inspect Pavers a company had installed and he was having issues with movement around the pool area. The movement issues were due to not having a proper retaining wall to hold the deck up. But the other problems we found from the paver company were they did not remove enough existing clay and dirt from the property and they installed the pavers against the stucco of the house instead of the foundation of the house. I informed the homeowner that on the next big rain water will get into the house.
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair