Why we never install poured in place concrete coping
The original swimming pool contractor (less than 12 years ago) installed colored poured in place concrete coping around the entire pool. This kind of coping looks good until water seeps through the concrete causing the steel rebar, used to re-enforce the concrete, to rust. As the rebar rusts and slowly disintegrates, the concrete fails and falls apart, leaving the pool owner with a huge mess.
Salt water in pools accelerate this process. We never build pools with poured in place concrete coping for this reason.
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair