We Found A Leak Between Spa And Spillway.
Reason For This Leak Had To Do With Builder Not Understanding That When A Pool And Spa Are Not Connected In One Piece , They Will Move Separately Causing The Spillway From Spa To Pool To Pull Apart Or Crack Causing A Leak.– Coping Upgrade With Real Stone –
Your pool will normally lose some water to evaporation, some from kids playing (splash-out), and some to backwash wastewater, when your filter is cleaned.
You may also gain water from rainfall. Our rule of thumb is that if you’re routinely adding more than two inches of water to your pool per week, you may have a leak. It is worth spending some time and money to repair.
This pool remodel involved a variety repairs because of cracked pipes in the Spillway Crossover. The Pool Coping was also in severe disrepair and needed new Coping installed (the customer opted for using Stone). Lastly we replaced Facing Stones and added Step Stones around the face of the Spa to complete the repairs.
* Newbury Park Swimming Pool Construction and Newbury Park Spa Construction
* Newbury Park Swimming Pool Contractor and Newbury Park Spa Repair Contractor
* Newbury Park Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Newbury Park
* Newbury Park Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair