Copper pipes are found in pools built between 1950 to 1976. after 40 yrs under ground, the huge majority of (pool and spa) copper pipes will be leaking.
When you have a whole slew of neighborhood kids swimming in your pool all summer long one filter cannot possibly keep up with the load. You really need a commercial grade system. We removed an old 70 square foot (leaking) filter and replaced it with dual 80 square foot cartridge diatomaceous earth filters. We plumbed them inline to handle the daily load.
Talk with any pool professional, and they will tell you that leak detection is one of the most frustrating jobs they have. Finding, fixing, and paying for leak detection and repair can make anyone want to pull their hair out! Needless to say, a pool builder needs to use best practices and building materials available to repair and prevent future leaks.
Michael Lacouture and his award winning team have been successfully doing leak detection and repairs for over two decades. Talk with Michael and together get to the bottom of your swimming pool or spa leak issues once and for all. 805-432-6088
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
- Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair