No Water Line Tile On Pebble Finish – Big Problem
When looking at this spa we found a flaw in the in the judgement of the builder. the spa had a pebble finish all the way up to coping resulting in a calcium waterline around shell of spa. i recommended we saw cut 6 inches from below coping and install new tile. also customers did not like the way 2 water features were built exposing pvc pipe. i suggested using same stone coping around spa to install a shroud to cover pipe and control flow from both water features. all that was left was some discoloration of pebble finish from age. we acid washed pebble and brought back the new finish.
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Construction and Simi Valley Spa Construction
* Simi Valley Swimming Pool Contractor and Simi Valley Spa Repair Contractor
* Simi Valley Water Fall Contractor and Water Feature Contractor
* Traditional Swimming Pools Contractor and Rock Pools Construction in Simi Valley
- Simi Valley Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs and Water feature repair